Trak Racer® TR-One Adjustable Gen2 Pedal Mounting System including Mounting Profile and Heel Rest
TR-One Adjustable Gen2 Pedal Mounting System including Mounting Profile and Heel Rest with Micro-Adjustment Slide Function
Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircrafts.
What is TR-One? TR-One is a new range of products from Trak Racer that can be updated by only needing a single part and not the entire mount.
TR-One Pedals all share the same side plates, TR-One Wheel Mounts all share the same base kit and TR-One Shifter System allows 'piggy-backing' of new mounts to the TR-One Gen 2 Shifter Mount. The benefit is lower cost and never having an outdated mount again.
The Trak Racer Gen2 Pedal Mount can be mounted to sit above or below the chassis and allows mounting of most high-end pedal systems due to its infinite adjustment. The clever design mounts inside the chassis for ground-level height or outside the chassis for above chassis height.
The pedal baseplate is made out of high-quality aluminium profile and includes a bonus heelrest.
The pedal is constructed from:
- 2 x Aluminium Side Plates
- 1 x Heel Rest
- 2 x 40x40 Profile
- 1 x 80x40 Profile
Adjustable Pedal Mount Features:
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal plate above, or below the top of the chassis
- Hassle-Free Angle Adjustment with the Tool-free screw
- Fully adjustable bracket for both angle, height, and slide
- Thick, no-flex Aluminium side plates
- Adjustable position of heel rest and aluminum profile for mounting of high-end pedals
Pedal Deck Compatibility:
- Trak Racer Loadcell Pro Pedals (Coming Soon)
- Heusinkveld Ultimate/Ultimate+, Sprint and Pro
- Meca Cup1-2, Meca Cup1-3, Clutch and Base Plate
- VRS DirectForce Pro Pedals
- HPP PRX 3P, JBV 2/3 Pedal System
- Simagic P2000-S100 Pedal Set
- BJ Sim Racing Steel Series, 1000psi Hydraulic
- DC Sim Racing DC3
- Sim Coaches P1-3
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Asetek Hydraulic
- Velazquez Engineering PRO+ Hydraulic
- Simforge Mark-1
- 3DRAP Ngasa
- Protosimtech PT2
- OBP Pro Race V2 Sim Pedal System
- Simworx Pro Series
- WAVE IMPETUS
- Quaife Throttle Pedal and Brake
- Cube Controls Hydraulic
Contact us if your product is not listed
5 Year Warranty
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircrafts
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.