Use the handbrake together with Fanatec racing wheels on either PC or consoles like PS4 / Xbox One‚©. It is also compatible with other wheel brands if connected to the optional ClubSport USB Adapter (PC only).
Fanatec® ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
Lets get dirty!
Slide through the corners with the help of the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5, and perform perfect drifts in rallye and drift simulations.
The V1.5 features improved components, such as a stainless steel lever for a firm yet accurate feel. The potentiometer and connector have also been refined to ensure your inputs are as precise as ever. A new adapter allows for a direct connection to ClubSport wheel bases.
Realism at your hands
With 1:1 dimensions to a real race car handbrake and a soft foam grip, the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 provides you an incredibly authentic racing experience.
Initiate a drift even while your wheel is rotating rapidly. Enjoy a fully analog axis, rather than just an on/off button experience, just like in a real car.
Mount the lever either horizontal like in a sports car or vertical like in a race car.
Mount it where you need it
There are several mounting options that allow you to position the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 wherever you need it. For example, attach the handbrake directly to a ClubSport Shifter.
Use screws to hard-mount the unit from the left/right side or the bottom of the handbrake to your cockpit
Use the optional ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally.
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4
- ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- IMPORTANT: This product cannot be operated as a stand-alone product.
- Do not try to operate two handbrakes at the same time, e.g. by using the wheel base handbrake port and handbrake adapter on pedal port!
- Size (L x W x H) : 48.50cm x 18.00cm x 12.50cm
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Volume weight: 2.18kg
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- 3.5mm stereo jack to RJ12 cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to Fanatec Devices with RJ12 Pedal Port, e.g. ClubSport USB Adapter / ClubSport Pedals V3 / CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Handbrake Adapter to ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5
- Quick Guide
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.