Fanatec® Clubsport Universal Hub V2 For Xbox, PC & PS Ready
One Hub. Countless possibilities.
Attach any wheel rim with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm mounting pattern to this hub for use with a FANATEC® wheel base.
The ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox returns in ‘V2’ form, now with improved electronics, magnetic shifters, and an exchangeable quick release system. Use this hub on any compatible Fanatec wheel base to enable Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S compatibility.
ATTACH ANY RIM YOU WANT.
Threaded holes for wheel rims with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm pattern means that all current Fanatec wheel rims can be attached to the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox. It is also compatible with many wheel rims from brands such as MOMO, Sparco, or OMP.
Packed with features.
Magnetic shifters, adjustable button boxes, and a comprehensive array of buttons integrated into the hub itself means you’ll feel totally in control with any wheel rim.
MAGNETIC SHIFTER PADDLES.
The preinstalled ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module provides exceptionally crisp and rapid shifting. The strong magnetic resistance and ‘click’, means a solid, positive feel to every shift. Both small and large paddles are included to suit different wheel sizes.
ADJUSTABLE BUTTON CLUSTERS.
Position the button clusters wherever you want them, or remove them entirely for a clean, compact appearance, using the integrated buttons on top of the Hub instead.
Tuning Menu access.
You can access the FANATEC® Tuning Menu with just the press of a button. Adjust your wheel base force feedback and other hardware settings while you drive. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
TUNING WITH THE FUNKYSWITCH™.
The 7-way FunkySwitch™ is a multi-purpose input device, with d-pad, push-button, and rotary encoder. Press the Tuning Button to bring up the Tuning Menu on the integrated display, and adjust settings with the FunkySwitch™.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
- Enables Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S compatibility on all connected Fanatec hardware (learn more)
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Fanatec Wheel Rim GT (or similar)
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable button caps with Xbox symbols, interchangeable with the included racing-style button caps
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software. It can be installed in two positions: upright or flat
- Shifter paddle units, button clusters, and FunkySwitch can be removed to save weight
- DataPort-C connector for Podium Button Module Endurance (optional)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- An additional fifth button cluster can be attached (not included)
- Weight: out-of-the-box configuration approx. 705 g (1000 g with QR1 Wheel-Side) plus wheel rim
|Universal Hub (without display)||375 g|
|LED display unit||7 g|
|Button cluster||23 g|
|Button cluster lever||12 g|
|FunkySwitch™ unit||32 g|
|FunkySwitch™ lever||10 g|
|Small shifter paddle||11 g|
|Big shifter paddle||22 g|
|Magnetic paddle unit||61 g|
|QR1 Wheel-Side||295 g|
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
This product is compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- ClubSport Button Cluster Pack
- All Wheel Rims
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- Xbox: if connected with this Universal Hub, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support) (see FAQ). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Some features might not be supported on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S. Functionality also depends on game developer implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)34.5cm x 23cm x 14.5cm
- Volume weight2.3kg
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- 4 x button clusters with three buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x FunkySwitch™
- LED display unit
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- Large and small paddles, bolts and spacers
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Set of bolts
- Racing-style button caps
- 'F' FunkySwitch™ sticker
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.