Fanatec® CSL ELITE 2 Pedal Set
SOLID, FULL-METAL DESIGN.
FREE CHOICE OF PEDAL PLATE SURFACE.
Optional Loadcell Kit.
OPTIONAL CLUTCH PEDAL.
MAKE YOUR PEDALS PERFECT.
- Plug and play pedals with throttle and brake pedal unit
- Pedal units and heel rest made from solid Aluminum
- Brake pedal with metal spring and PU foam damper for pressure braking simulation and more realism
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip on soft surface
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Racing Wheels
- USB connection to PC only via ClubSport USB Adapter (optional)
- Upgradable by CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit (optional)
- PC: The CSL Elite Pedals must be connected directly to the Wheel Base and do not come with an USB connector. For USB functionality you need to use a ClubSport USB Adapter or upgrade with the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit that comes with a PCBA replace and adds a USB connector as well as a handprake port. For details please see the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using a ClubSport USB Adapter.
Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- If you want to use this product standalone you need to purchase additional products (see compatibility).
- Slight colour variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on both axes
- through ClubSport USB Adapter (not included, PC only): 8 bit (256 values) on both axes
- Dimensions (L x W x H)47cm x 31cm x 18cm
- Volume weight5.25kg
- Throttle pedal unit
- Brake pedal unit with PU foam damper
- Heel rest
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3m)
- 2x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 1x Wrench 13 mm (cropped)
- 1x Allen Key 6 mm
- 1x Quick Guide
- Mounting screws
- PlatformPC Ready, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
- Adjustable pedal angleNo
- Color kitNo
- Max bits of resolution12 (4096) on all axes
- USB ConnectivityWith optional adapter
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travelNo
- Pedal padsAluminium, Rubber
- Vertically adjustableNo
- Horizontally adjustableYes
- Throttle vibrationNo
- ABS brake vibrationNo
- Clutch pedalNo
- Adjustable brake sensitivityNo
- Load cell brakeOptional
- Main materialDiecast Aluminium
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.
Don't miss a race.
View our calendar for the latest race information and how to register. Get yourself in the hot seat and start racing today.