Fanatec® CSL Universal Hub
Performance and value.
EASY WIDTH ADJUSTMENT.
ATTACH ANY RIM YOU WANT.
Packed with features.
PLENTY OF INPUTS.
SNAP-DOME SHIFTER PADDLES.
Tuning Menu access.
TUNING WITH THE FUNKYSWITCH€ž.
TOOL-FREE SIMPLIFIED QUICK RELEASE.
- Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim
- Lightweight, stepless slider mechanism expands by 60 mm
- Shifter paddle width adjustable from 214 mm to 274 mm (at widest point)
- Shifter paddles with snap-dome activation
- Integrated button islands (non-removable)
- Eight standard buttons with snap-dome activation
- 2-way rocker switch
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software
- 7-way FunkySwitch€ž: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- New tool-free Simplified Quick Release Adapter design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- Low weight of 870 g (with Simplified Quick Release Adapter, not including wheel rim) for fast acceleration and fidelity
- DataPort-C connector ready for future upgrades
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on‚ all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base‚
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + officially licensed for PlayStation€ž
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Podium Wheel Base DD2
- Podium Racing Wheel F1‚®
This product is not compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is only available when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter with this Hub.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)27.9cm x 19.3cm x 18.1cm
- Volume weight 1.14kg
- CSL Universal Hub
- Simplified Quick Release Adapter (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.
Don't miss a race.
View our calendar for the latest race information and how to register. Get yourself in the hot seat and start racing today.