Fanatec® Gran Turismo DD Pro Express Version
Gran Turismo DD Pro. Direct Drive for everyone.
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations.
In 2001, Gran Turismo™ 3 introduced breakthrough force feedback technology to PlayStation®. Developed simultaneously with the CSL DD, it is once again a Gran Turismo wheel which introduces next-generation force-feedback technology to the mass market: Direct Drive.
ONCE YOU FEEL IT, THERE’S NO GOING BACK.
When the steering wheel is directly mounted to the motor shaft, there’s no belt or gear drive to dilute the force feedback effects. Direct Drive is the clear choice of all professional drivers and enthusiast sim racers, and it’s now available to a broader audience.
Torque to the hands.
The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.
The efficiency of the Gran Turismo DD Pro motor technology means dynamic force-feedback performance is contained in a small footprint. Low rotational mass of the internal components, including a carbon fibre-reinforced steering axis, results in optimal responsiveness and acceleration.
UP TO 8 NM OF TORQUE.
Standard peak torque is 5 Nm, with the Boost Kit 180 (sold separately) unlocking the full 8 Nm. This high level of torque can be sustained without the need for active cooling, with the extruded and CNC-machined aluminium casing acting as the structural chassis as well as the heatsink.
Steering wheel designed by Polyphony Digital especially for Gran Turismo.
The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro provides the perfect interface between you and the game. Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games.
DESIGNED FOR GRAN TURISMO.
The white OLED display and diffused RevLED strip offers useful visual information while driving and operating the Fanatec Tuning Menu. A unique array of four 5-way directional sticks sit alongside the familiar PlayStation® inputs.
COMPACT AND RESPONSIVE.
Built for comfort and response, the 280 mm diameter and round shape is suitable for the wide variety of vehicles available in Gran Turismo. The tactile rubber grip and ergonomic paddle shifters mean you’ll always feel in control.
Strong, high-precision, two-pedal set.
This isn’t your typical bundled pedal set. The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro are solidly built from steel, with precise and durable Hall sensors that allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Upgrade to a load cell brake (sold separately) and gain extra confidence to improve your lap times.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, MAGNETIC SENSORS.
The all-metal design is built to last, and both the throttle and brake axes use contactless Hall sensors for precision and durability. The stiffer spring on the brake pedal combined with the PU foam damper provides a progressive feeling and more realism.
ADJUSTABLE AND UPGRADEABLE.
Upgrade the pedals with Tuning Kit, Clutch Kit, or Load Cell Kit (upgrade kits sold separately). The Tuning Kit adds metal pedal faces, and the Clutch Kit adds a third pedal at the lowest possible price. The Load Cell Kit is an alternative to the Clutch Kit, also providing a third pedal, while upgrading the brake and main electronics.
Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
- The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance (5 Nm peak torque)
- Optional Boost Kit 180 (sold separately) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Table clamp included, supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to console / PC
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Designed by Polyphony Digital
- Tactile rubber grip with blue centre stripe
- Compact 280 mm diameter and light weight for crisp response
- Diffused RevLED strip (yellow, red, and blue LEDs)
- White OLED display for Tuning Menu access and telemetry output (where supported)
- 5-way directional stick for menu navigation
- Four additional 5-way directional sticks
- Ergonomic shifter paddles
- 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic construction
- Exchangeable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release system
Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals (upgrade kits sold separately)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit (sold separately)
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the Gran Turismo DD Pro includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Please note: Compatibility with all peripherals is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- Gran Turismo DD Pro wheel base
- CSL DD
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 (without four additional D-sticks)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1 / V1.1 (without four additional D-sticks)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
Note: The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro does NOT enable PlayStation® compatibility when used with a non-PlayStation-licensed wheel base. A PlayStation-licensed wheel base (such as the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base) is required for use on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5.
The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- CSR / CSR Elite Wheel Base
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- GT DD Pro Wheel Base
- CSL DD Wheel Base
Please refer to the Gran Turismo DD Pro manual for full pedal compatibility information.
- This product is compatible with all PlayStation®4 consoles and PlayStation®5 consoles.
- This product is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibility is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)41cm x 40.5cm x 38cm
- Volume weight13.16kg
- Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base
- Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro
- Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro (two-pedal set)
- Table clamp
- 90W power supply (regional)
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- RJ12 connection cable for pedals
- Pedal spacers for hard-mounting
- Torx Key
- Quick Guide
- Adjustable springYes
- Table ClampIncluded
- Adjustable FF strengthYes
- Adjustable sensitivityYes
- Quick releaseExchangeable
- Connection portsHandbrake, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2
- Rev lightsYes
- Cooling systemPassive (fanless)
- Rev Lights on Wheel BaseNo
- Degrees of rotationUp to 2520°
- TorqueUp to 8Nm
- Detachable button capsNo
- Tuning Menu through steering wheelYes
- Display1" 128x64 OLED
- USB update rate1000Hz
- Force Feedback drive systemDirect Drive
- Funky switch5-way
- Grip materialOvermolded rubber
- Hardmount3-hole pattern, Adjustable hole positions (T-slot), Sidemount 2-hole pattern on each side
- Mode ButtonIntegrated with power button
- Paddle shifter adjustabilityNo
- PlatformPC, PS4, XBox One Ready
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.
Don't miss a race.
View our calendar for the latest race information and how to register. Get yourself in the hot seat and start racing today.