Fanatec® Podium Button Module Endurance
Create a stunning GT3-class steering wheel using the Podium Button Module Endurance.
Intelligent Telemetry Mode.
Wide OLED display.
- Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with included adaptor)
- Real carbon fibre front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability
- Rubber-coated glass fibre reinforced backplate
- Lightweight at 410g
- Full-scale replica to class-leading endurance GT3 racing car
- 10 buttons
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way Multi-Position Switches with Encoder Mode (endless rotation)
- One FunkySwitch (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analogue joystick (2-axis)
- Nine RGB high-intensity RevLEDs
- Two FlagLED groups with three RGB high-intensity LEDs each
- User-defined LED behavior via FanaLab
- Integrated 2.7 256x64 resolution OLED display
- Tuning functions in the OLED display
- Support for Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM)
- Clutch bite point indication on the OLED display (when used in combination with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Detachable button caps, compatible with other Fanatec button caps (Xbox, PS4, Racing Style)
- Compatible with Fanatec R911, R911S, and R300 wheel rims
- Reversible DataPort-C connector
- Customisable button labels (sticker set included)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1Ã‚ ¶Ã‚ © PS4
Note: The Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with Podium wheel bases. Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates.
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Suede)
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Leather)
- Podium Wheel Rim R300*
Note: Wheel rims like the ClubSport Drift are compatible but not recommended. The ClubSport Wheel Rim GT and similar rims are NOT compatible due to the proximity of the spokes and buttons.
*Due to the smaller diameter of the R300, there is a tight clearance between the Button Module Endurance and the base of the wheel rim.
- Xbox OneÃ‚ ¶Ã‚ ©: the Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with Xbox One when used with the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One. The functionality of this product on Xbox One can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- PS4: the Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with PS4 when used with the Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4 (part of the Podium Racing Wheel F1Ã‚ ¶Ã‚ © PS4 package). The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).Ã‚ ¶Ãƒ ¿
- PC: Full functionality is also game-dependent and subject to developer support.
- The Podium Button Module Endurance extends the distance between the Hub and Wheel Rim by 11mm.
- This product is only suitable for wheel rims with a 6x70mm hole pattern.
- If you wish to use this product with a third-party wheel rim, please check the sizing template in the Downloads section.
- 1x Podium Button Module Endurance
- 6x M5x25mm bolts
- 1x DataPort-C to RJ12 adaptor
- 1x Porsche-style sticker set
- 1x Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.
Don't miss a race.
View our calendar for the latest race information and how to register. Get yourself in the hot seat and start racing today.