Trak Racer® TR-One Universal Direct Fit Wheel Mount for other Direct Drives - requires TR80-NWMA
TR-One Direct Drive Wheel Mount Plate
About the TR One Wheel Mounting System
The TR One Wheel System is a Future Proof Wheel Mounting System that allows you to upgrade by replacing only a part of the mount depending on what wheel base you mount. The base structure is made of thick-walled extruded aluminium and the plates are meticulously crafted from high-quality aluminium then anodized.
The design of the aluminium plates allows for angle and distance adjustment. The base kit (Part Number: TR80-NWMA) consists of 2 x High-Quality 80x40mm Aluminium Profiles and 4 Red Anodised Aluminium Plates. Optional wheel mounts include a wheel deck and direct-drive front mounting plate - but this list will expand as more wheelbase brands become available. The plates themselves are extremely rigid and have a lot of adjustment for angle and forward/backwards fine-tuning - to get a perfect position!
Note: This part also requires Trak Racer TR8020 Fully Adjustable Direct Fit Wheel Mount (Part No.: TR80-NWMA)
- This is an add-on plate that requires side supports (if you don't already have them - Trak Racer Part No. TR80-NWMA
- Constructed from Tooled-Aluminium and 15mm Thick makes this plate is the most rigid on the market
- Zero flex and no weak points
- Quick and easy adjustments when fitted with the Trak Racer Side Mounts (not included)
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
When fitted with the Side Supports (TR80-NWMA), this part is compatible with Trak Racer Extruded Aluminium Rigs and other DIY Builds and has a total width of 580mm
Compatible Wheel Bases:
• Simucube SC1 / SC2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
• VRS Force Pro
• AccuForce V1/V2 (turn the top cover around to fit)
• MiGe 130ST(small and big)
• Bodnar 53 series
• SIMAGIC ALPHA / ALPHA Mini
• Lenze MCS12 series
• Kollmorgen AKM 52-53-54 (OSW and Leo Bodnar Simsteering systems)
• Ricmotech Mini-Mite Direct-Drive Steering System Base
Contact us if your wheel is not listed
- Plate thickness: 15mm
- Material: High-Grade Aluminium
- Plate Width (without TR80-NWMA): 180mm
- Plate Width (with TR80-NWMA): 580mm
5 Year Warranty
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircrafts
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.