Trak Racer® Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - up to 80" Display
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80"
With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long
Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircrafts.
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty.
After Full Gaming Immersion? Upgrade to Trak Racer's Optional Side Arms to hold three monitors or add the Quad Mount for a 4th monitor!
Designed to be mounted on a flat surface. Adjustable in height, leg width, and back/forward to allow the monitors to be positioned to the perfect position.
Trak Racer's Integrated Single Monitor Stands hold monitors or TVs up to 80" (optional 2, 3 or 4) and are built to the same high-end build that Trak Racer is renowned for.
- Universal One Size Fits All design makes this monitor stand suitable for most displays up to 80" when used for one monitor or Monitors up to 3 x 45" when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). The display size will depend on the mounting points on the back of the display.
- Universal and fully adjustable for most extruded aluminium T-Slot Cockpits
- Fully Adjustable allows you to adjust the bracket width and display height
- Angle Adjustment of monitor/s (when purchased as a triple or quad monitor stand - extra parts not included)
- Strong 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium Construction
- Solid rig-mounted brackets
- Angle Adjustment on VESA Mount
- Built to the high-quality standard as all Trak Racer products
- Easy Setup
Note. With centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long
- Height: 1300mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 600mm
VESA Mounting Points:
- 75mm x 75mm
- 100mm x 100mm
- 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket)
- 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket)
- 300mm x 300mm (via included extension bracket)
- 400mm x 400mm (via included extension bracket)
- Note. Larger sizes available with additional mount
- Trak Racer 80mm x 40mm Aluminium Frame and fixing screws/nuts
- VESA Mounting Plate and fixing screws/nuts and VESA Extension Brackets
- Triple Monitor Add-on Arms or Quad/Second Monitor Add-On
Disclaimer. Trak Racer takes no responsibility for damage caused to personal effects while using this product.
Disclaimer. No Electronics (eg Monitors or gaming cockpit) are included with this listing.
TOP-QUALITY BUILD WITH FULL ADJUSTMENT
The upgraded Aluminium Trak Racer monitor stands are not just better looking than their competition but they are also more adjustable. The stands feature multi-adjustment of the vertical angle of the monitors and full adjustment slide on the horizontal.
Our stands are inspired by our cockpits and designed for maximum stability and strength. Each stand comes from quality core materials, unparalleled craftsmanship, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircrafts
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
We're ExpertsAsk us a Question
Our team of experts have experience on the track and on the sim. We'll do everything we can to help you set up the exactly what you need, making sure you don't miss a thing.
Everything that is in stock will ship the same day. We know you're eager to get in the racing seat, and we'll do everything we can to make sure it arrives safely at your doorstep.
Safety MattersShop Safety
Even while racing on the sim, it is important to put safety first. Our collection of safety apparel contains gaming specific and FIA/SFI certified, top of the line products.
We offer the best products from the top in the industry. The 100% custom motor was developed in Germany specifically for sim racing. It delivers sensational performance thanks to patented FluxBarrier technology, communicating the nuances of force feedback detail to your hands with remarkable clarity.